Sunday, May 31, 2009

Lets read!!!


bought yesterdy at Popular bookstore....hv to curik2 masa nk baca...even hadif pon berminat bebeno nk bc buku mama nih...

meh crite skit...nih conv between Becky ngan obstetrician...

“I’m sure things will turn around soon,” he says encouragingly. “Now, did you have any other questions?”

I take a deep breath. “Actually, I did have one question, Dr. Braine.” I hesitate. “Now that the scan results are OK, would you say it’s safe to . . .you know. . .”

“Absolutely,” Dr. Braine nods understandingly. “A lot of couples abstain from intercourse in early pregnancy.”

“I didn’t mean sex!” I say in surprise. “I meant shopping.”

Hahahaha...silalah ketawa guling2 yer...sometimes shopping cam ketagih rokok plak...bila dpt g shopping...rasa cam...wuihhh....lega sesgt...release semua tension...ahaks...bleh gitu?

No comments: